Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Hunts, Aylmer, Marie Callender's®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, VH Sauces, Pogo and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visitwww.conagrabrands.ca
Conagra Brands est une des principales entreprises d'aliments de marque en Amrique du Nord. Son histoire est jalonne de grands succs alimentaires qui sont le fruit du travail d'une quipe passionne par l'innovation et la croissance. Conagra offre des choix pour toute occasion grce
des marques rputes comme Hunt's®, Aylmer®, Marie Callender's®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, les sauces VH®, Pogo®, Vlasic® et des marques mergentes, dont Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein® et Frontera®.
Nous sommes trs fiers d'avoir la culture la plus influente, la plus dynamique et la plus inclusive du secteur alimentaire. Pour en savoir plus, visitezwww.conagrabrands.ca
The Revenue Growth Manager Trade Strategy provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations which supports our Revenue Growth Management focus at Conagra Brands. Responsibilities include price and promo strategy, promo effectiveness, price realization, and trade spend optimization as the priorities. The Trade Strategy manager must be proficient in mining data to drive, actionable insights in the following areas: market trends, product volume & mix, channel & retailer margins, promotional tactics/strategies. The position offers a unique experience for growth due to the high degree of interaction across a highly diverse food portfolio and degree of collaboration with different departments at Conagra Brands.
Examples include Orville Redenbacher, Angie's Boom Chicka Pop, Healthy Choice, Gardein, Slim Jim, and VH Sauces to name a few.Responsibilities: Price Analytics:
- Serve as central resource for promotional pricing analysis, recommendations, and best in class reporting across RGM team and business partners.
- Develop, communicate, and monitor promotional price and trade recommendations to maximize profitability by performing advanced pricing analysis. This includes capability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable insights and coherent strategies.
- Proven success dealing with time-sensitive ambiguous issues in a dynamic business environment, driving towards resolution and progress with varying amounts and quality of information.
- Proactively identify Trade Investment/Mix opportunities, and risks, manage projects using multiple sources of data analysis with minimal supervision.
- Compare Enterprise level business mix by evaluating Trade, & ROI performance between Brands/Customers.
- Collaborate and influence with cross-functional teams.
- Role is integrated into the Customer Planning Cycle, connecting back to the Customer with External Revenue recommendations.
- Support Sales Customer P&L Optimization:
- Lead development of portfolio trade spend strategy for profitable growth with Customers.
- Identify negative ROI events.
- Promotional exceptions, and violations.
- Recommendations to saturate positive ROI investment by retail partner.
- Drive continuous trade investment productivity improvements and optimized Trade ROI though partnering with Customer Teams.
Supervision:Potential Career Progression:
- Lead and develop scorecards to ensure Trade Strategy/Optimization is executed.
- Build, maintain, and track key performance indicators for Pricing and Trade Mix.
- Assist in selling in pricing changes.
- Supports execution of set guardrails for Go-To-Markets.
- Analyze National level trade spend and develop recommendations.
- Lateral moves into Sales and Finance.
Our Modern Workplace:
- Proven functional/technical understanding on trade promotions:
- Promotional Strategy - understanding of the strategic & operational impacts of trade promotional decisions across the business.
- Promotional Analysis - direct experience in, monitoring & analyzing trade promotions, accurate promotional pre & post evaluations using ROI measurements. Scenario planning maximize profit and growth.
- University Degree, preferably with emphasis in business, economics, marketing, finance and/or accounting.
- 3-5 years of CPG experience in roles within Revenue Management, Customer or Sales strategy, Trade finance preferred.
- Strong MS analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to function effectively as a leader and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience working with Nielsen.
- Familiarity with the Canadian marketplace and the dynamic that exists between brands, retailers and consumers.
Conagra's culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you to work from our Mississauga office 3 days a week.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment conagrafoods.com. We will make a determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'galit d'accs
l'emploi, Conagra Brands considre les postulants qualifis pour les offres d'emplois sans gard
la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identit de genre, la langue parle, l'ge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s'engage
travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins spcifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par courriel
Canada.Recruitment conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considration votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.